The Priesthood is a Holy Place of Holiness and sanctification unto God.
1. Thus saith the LORD to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut; 2. I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: 3. And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.
Ephesians 2:6: And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
Series Topic: Psalm 75: 4-7: 4.I said unto the fools, Deal not foolishly: and to the wicked, Lift not up the horn: 5. Lift not up your horn on high: speak not with a stiff neck. 6. For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south. 7. But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another.
Series Intro Scripture: Psalm 91:14-16: 14. Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. 15. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. 16. With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.
Series Thesis: Isaiah 60:1-2: 1.Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. 2. For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.
Topic: Royal Priesthood:
1st Peter 2:9: But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
Genesis 41:45: And Pharaoh called Joseph's name Zaphnathpaaneah; and he gave him to wife Asenath the daughter of Potipherah priest of On. And Joseph went out over all the land of Egypt.
13. Then cometh Jesus from Galilee to Jordan unto John, to be baptized of him. 14. But John forbad him, saying, I have need to be baptized of thee, and comest thou to me? 15. And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness. Then he suffered him. 16. And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him: 17. And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
Jesus came to John the Baptist to be baptized of him. As we humble ourselves before God he will exalt us in due time. Promotion comes from God and he is sending someone to promote you. They have a situation that needs to be resolved and God has anointed you to solve their problem for such a time as this. God is causing people in high places to ask for your help. Whether we know it, or not someone in Great power and authority has been watching you. A sign of the Priesthood is humility. John the Baptist humbled himself to do, as Jesus instructed him to do. It could be your book, the way you carry yourself, a project that you’re working on, how you treat people that could get word to someone in High Authority that will be your divine door of great rewards.
The Priesthood is holiness and access unto God. It is the dying of your past and the birth of Christ in you the hope of glory. The book of Leviticus is synoptic to the book of Hebrews, even though we do know know the original author of the book just know the books are incorporated.
Intro Scripture: The Priesthood Anointing: Genesis 39:1-4:
1. And Joseph was brought down to Egypt; and Potiphar, an officer of Pharaoh, captain of the guard, an Egyptian, bought him of the hands of the Ishmeelites, which had brought him down thither. 2. And the LORD was with Joseph, and he was a prosperous man; and he was in the house of his master the Egyptian. 3. And his master saw that the LORD was with him, and that the LORD made all that he did to prosper in his hand. 4. And Joseph found grace in his sight, and he served him: and he made him overseer over his house, and all that he had he put into his hand.
Josephs brethren formed a weapon against him, but it did not prosper. What the enemy meant for your harm God will turn it for your good. Joseph was betrayed by his brothers and what they thought would kill him actually turned out for his good. Egypt is a place of bondage, but if God is with you Egypt then becomes a paradise. A sign of the Priesthood is that God is with you at all times. The Priesthood Anointing causes you to be prosperous. This is a Prosperity Anointing to prosper in anything that you do, wheresoever you go and wheresoever you’re at.
Isaiah 10:27: And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.
The Priesthood Anointing will cause you be in the house, and place of Authority just as Joseph was in the house of his master the Egyptian. As Joseph master saw that the LORD was with him, and that the LORD made all that he did to prosper in his hand so will the Priesthood Anointing do the same for you. You will prosper everywhere you go, wheresoever you’re at, and whatsoever you work on.
The Priesthood is a divine place of higher learning in God. From the Outer Court, to the Inner Court unto the Holy of Holies. The Outer Court is symbolic of your past. The Inner Court is symbolic of your present and The Holy of Holies is symbolic of your future (the new now).
Thesis: Chosen for such a time as this:
Isaiah 49:7: Thus saith the LORD, the Redeemer of Israel, and his Holy One, to him whom man despiseth, to him whom the nation abhorreth, to a servant of rulers, Kings shall see and arise, princes also shall worship, because of the LORD that is faithful, and the Holy One of Israel, and he shall choose thee.
12. For ye shall not go out with haste, nor go by flight: for the LORD will go before you; and the God of Israel will be your rereward. 13. Behold, my servant shall deal prudently, he shall be exalted and extolled, and be very high. 14. As many were astonied at thee; his visage was so marred more than any man, and his form more than the sons of men: 15. So shall he sprinkle many nations; the kings shall shut their mouths at him: for that which had not been told them shall they see; and that which they had not heard shall they consider.
1. Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens; 2. A minister of the sanctuary, and of the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, and not man. 3. For every high priest is ordained to offer gifts and sacrifices: wherefore it is of necessity that this man have somewhat also to offer. 4. For if he were on earth, he should not be a priest, seeing that there are priests that offer gifts according to the law: 5. Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the mount. 6. But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.
The Seal of the Priesthood:
Revelation 1:6: And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
If the Lord has impressed upon your heart to give, or donate be prayerful and be a blessing unto us @ http://www.dynasty7propheticoutreachministries.com
Also if you would like prayer, or would like to leave a praise report, or testimony do so by emailing us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your love and support.
Your humble, servant leader,
Apostle Christopher Covington.
Posted By: Christopher Covington
Saturday, November 14th 2015 at 4:24AM
You can also
here to view all posts by this author...