HR Systems Production Senior Engineer|
The Enterprise Functions Technology (EFT) group provides technology solutions and support for Risk, Audit, Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Corporate Properties, and Stakeholder Relations business lines. In addition, EFT provides unique technology solutions and innovation for Wells Fargo Technology, Enterprise Shared Services, and Enterprise Data Management. This combined portfolio of applications and tools are continually engineered to meet the challenges of stability, security, scalability, and speed.
HR Systems & Information Technology (HRIT) provides technology support for team member focused applications and processes, including payroll, benefits, learning and recruiting. Â As HR at Wells Fargo moves to the cloud, this role will take on application subject matter expert responsibilities for future-state Workday Human Capital Management system. Â
We are seeking a HR Systems Production Lead (Senior Systems Operations Engineer) to join the HRIT Service Delivery & Recovery group within Enterprise Functions Technology group, to support a variety of system applications that are used by Wells Fargo's 270,000+ Team Members, 84 lines of business, and over 1 million external job seekers.Â
- Act as a lead between business, vendor, and technical resources to effectively provide application support.Â
- Troubleshoot complex technical issues for Workday or other HR applications by working with the team members and technical partners to effectively troubleshoot, investigate, analyze and identify support issues and root cause.
- Utilize end user metrics and ticketing system data to analyze trends and advocate for change to improve high impact business processes.
- Uses diagnostic and other tools to maintain, troubleshoot and restore service or data to systems.
- Identify gaps in current technology process and recommends changes to assure SLAs can be supported.
- Troubleshoot software issues and coordinate resolution with users, app teams, and internal service groups.Â
- Assess changes for risk to production systems and assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported areas.
- Build a network with various technology teams for two-way communication. Â
- Act as a technical analyst between business and technical resources to translate highly technical scenario into business terminology and business terminology and process to the technology team.
- Identify technical support gaps in the current technology process and recommend changes and usability to assure SLAs can be supported.
- Provide guidance to less experienced analysts.
- Responsible for accurate and timely communication of production issues.
- Applies deep knowledge of data accuracy, corporate policies and data security to any aspects of the project.
- 4+ years of Systems Engineering, Technology Architecture experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 3+ years of experience working in managed services as demonstrated through work, military, or education
- 2+ years of process design or improvement experience
- 1+ year of experience with SAS or SQL, or other data management, reporting and query tools
- 4+ years of application production support experience
- 2+ years of HR systems experience (e.g. PeopleSoft, Oracle, SAP or Workday)
- 2+ years of Workday experience
- 2+ years of technology application management experience
- 2+ years of experience with leading/facilitating high severity application production issues.
- Advanced problem solving and technical troubleshooting capabilities
- Experience with Workday, PeopleSoft HCM and/or knowledge of Human Resource data and terminology.Â
- Exposure to Service Now - WF's ticketing systems
- Experience supporting an enterprise-level environmentÂ
- Experience with SQL scripting including knowledge of relational databases.
- Strong team or technical leadership experienceÂ
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization; including managementÂ
- Ability to act as a liaison between the technical design staff and business requester to ensure all requirements are met
- Knowledge and understanding of ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) Programming
- Wells Fargo Production Support experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher in science or technology
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
- Ability to work outside of regular business hours
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US:Â All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.