Information Security Engineering Manager|
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an Information Security Engineering Manager...
In this role, you will:
- Manage a team of engineers who design, document, test, maintain and provide issue resolution recommendations for data masking solutions across multiple systems, data domains, and data sources
- Collaborate with multiple applications teams and lines of business to onboard to a data masking self-service model
- Improve existing processes, automation, and scaling for speed and agility
- Incorporate agile processes and methods to enable masking for current and future onboarding
- Understand masking application algorithms, solutions, and the effect on current applications dependencies
- Coordinate with multiple teams to ensure best practices for data masking, solutions architecture, and solution upgrades are tested
- Utilize Jira, Confluence, Kanban board, and service desk to track, coordinate, and deploy masking solutions and provide support
- Possess subject matter expertise at a mastery level in current and emerging data protection solutions and best practices
- Conduct technical investigation of incidents, and conduct post-incident digital forensics to identify causes and recommend future mitigation strategies
- Collaborate and influence all levels of professionals, including more experienced managers
- Lead team to achieve objectives
- Manage allocation of people and financial resources
- Mentor and guide talent development of direct reports and hiring talent
- 4+ years of Information Security Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 2+ years of Leadership experience
- 2+ years experience with data protection, data masking with industry standard tools such as Delphix, CA TDM, Information, or Optim Infosphere
- 2+ years experience with data masking processes, implementation, support, test data management, and application data flow processes
- ETL architecture, development, design, data development, CI/CD pipelines experience
- Relational databases, datastores, non-relational data stores, data files, and data types experience
- Information Security compliance experience (SOX, SOC, PCI, GLBA, PII) and data governance, Information Protection
- One or more certifications related to information security, CISM, CISSP, CEH, Comptia Sec +
- Experience evaluating, selecting, implementing, supporting enterprise wide solutions in large, regulated environment
- Experience with incident management in 7X24 environment, effective risk evaluation and decision making, related updates and incident summaries
- Strong vendor management skills related to product support, relationship management, and negotiations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US:Â All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.