Senior Talent and Performance Management Consultant|
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Talent and Performance Management Consultant in Human Resources as part of our Talent Planning team.
For additional information on this line of business, refer to the external Careers Site at wellsfargojobs.com.
In this role, you will:
- Provide strategic business consulting to Wells Fargo Operating and Management Committee members (highest level executives) on our talent and succession planning end-to-end process.
- Consult with Human Resources Business Partners and business leaders on the talent mobility, sourcing and matching strategies and the diversity and risk implications of each.
- Partner with assigned stakeholder to create succession strategy, gap analysis and mitigation actions.Â Plan, facilitate, track, and evaluate talent meetings across multiple lines of business and at various levels in the organization.Â and consult on relevant use of Workday.Â
- Partner with Senior Leaders, Human Resources, and top talent, to help align leaders with opportunities that benefit their career and increase their contribution to Wells Fargo.Â
- Partner with HR leadership on initiatives to increase top talent retention, mobility, and bench strength.
- Partner with hiring managers and HRBPs to create onboarding plans for senior executives; meet with senior executives to discuss onboarding plans, stakeholder engagement, and Wells Fargo culture; create and/or provide support resources based on unique business need of each executive; maintain executive onboarding web page.
- Create programs/initiatives to support talent planning strategic outcomes including design/development, governance, measurement, communication, and implementation.Â Manage work groups, communities of practice, and project teams to move the group to achieve agreed upon deliverables and objectives, and hold the team accountable for participation, deliverables, and outputs
- Integrate diversity, equity and inclusion priorities into impactful talent strategies, initiatives, and services. Influence diversity and inclusion scorecard metrics and coaching behaviors that drive progress toward individual, marketplace and advocacy goals
- Lead or participate in implementation and management of programs, processes, guidelines, tools, and instruments that support core operations and initiatives such as, career planning and development, talent planning and development, individual engagement and team effectiveness, diversity, and inclusion, and both culture and change management for a line of business or the company
- Exercise independent judgment to guide medium to high-risk deliverables
- Recognize interpersonal and group dynamics, understands implications of conflict, supports change, and uses root cause analysis to evaluate areas for improvement
- Present recommendations for resolving more complex situations and exercise independent judgment while developing expertise in functional area, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- 4+ years of Talent and Performance Management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- A Master's degree or higher in human resources or organization development
- Experience working with executive level leaders regarding HR iniativies including Talent Management
- Consulting experience within diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Superior project management skills including the ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
- Experience understanding of human resources analytics and reporting, and Workday
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, LiveMeeting and SharePoint) skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Position Locations Include: Charlotte, NC; Minneapolis, MN; Des Moines, IA; Phoenix, AZ; Chandler, AZ; San Antonio, TX; Irving, TX - position requires onsite presence in a hybrid arrangement.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the timeÂ
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US:Â All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.