Senior Lead Product Manager - Transformation Workflow|
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Lead Product Manager to lead an agile team in Transformation efforts for our Marketing Workflow product.
In this role, you will:
- Advise experienced leadership to develop or influence business plans, business requirements, direct product design and implementation for complex business and technical needs
- Oversee overall product management and strategic focus for the most technical, complex and diverse products and services
- Lead the strategy and resolution of complex and unique challenges requiring in-depth understanding of potential synergies, opportunities companywide
- Deliver solutions that are long-term, large scale, and require consideration of global market dynamics, trends, regulatory impact, and risk management
- Provide vision, direction and expertise to leadership on implementing innovative and significant business solutions that are strategically focused for diverse product lines
- Articulate product vision, define scope, prioritize backlog, establish goals, and provide direction for teams to design, develop, and deliver technology and processes for updating, upgrading technologies and vendor relationships
- Engage with leaders, stakeholders, subject matter experts, scrum masters, project managers and delivery team companywide
- Serve as an adept advisor to leadership
Required Qualifications, US:
- 7+ years of Product Management, product development, strategic planning, process management, change delivery, or agile product owner experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 5+ years of experience in Aprimo or similar workflow management tool
- Familiarity with Marketing processes
- Ability to think creatively to find innovative solutions to complex questions
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams and collaborate and partner effectively within a matrixed organization
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to exercise independent judgment to identify and resolve challenges
- Risk management and mitigation experience
- Strong project management skills including the ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- Ability to prepare management level presentations
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US:Â All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.