Senior Information Security Engineer|
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Information Security Engineer who will be responsible for designing, creating, and maintaining the security systems within an Wells Fargo's network, including the computer systems and data.
In this role, you will:
- Lead or participate in computer security incident response activities for moderately complex events
- Conduct technical investigation of security related incidents and post incident digital forensics to identify causes and recommend future mitigation strategies
- Provide security consulting on medium projects for internal clients to ensure conformity with corporate information, security policy, and standards
- Design, document, test, maintain, and provide issue resolution recommendations for moderately complex security solutions related to networking, cryptography, cloud, authentication and directory services, email, internet, applications, and endpoint security
- Review and correlate security logs
- Utilize subject matter knowledge in industry leading security solutions and best practices to implement one or more components of information security such as availability, integrity, confidentiality, risk management, threat identification, modeling, monitoring, incident response, access management, and business continuity
- Identify security vulnerabilities and issues, perform risk assessments, and evaluate remediation alternatives
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
Required Qualifications, US:
- 5+ years of information security applications and systems experience
- 5 + year of PowerShell scripting experience
- 2+ years of Unix Bash shell scripting experience
- 4+ years of information technology applications and systems experience
- 3+ years of Windows Server implementation experience including operating systems analysis, operating systems engineering or a combination of both
- 3+ years of experience preforming engineering or support for Public Key Infrastructure
- 3+ years of Windows OS administration experience
- 3+ years of experience engineering and analyzing server-based operating systems such as Windows or Unix
- 2+ years of Network experience
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 1+ year of Linux experience
- 1+ year of experience working with Hardware Security Modules (HSMs)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Advanced Information Security technical skills and solid knowledge and understanding of information security practices and policies
- Knowledge and understanding of cryptography and key management
- Support work at Shoreview II data center.
- M-F, 8am - 5pm local time, plus on-call,Â Â scheduled off-hours and data center work as required.Â
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US:Â All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.