Sr Information Security Engineer|
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Information Security Engineer...
In this role, you will:
- Lead or participate in computer security incident response activities for moderately complex events
- Conduct technical investigation of security related incidents and post incident digital forensics to identify causes and recommend future mitigation strategies
- Provide security consulting on medium projects for internal clients to ensure conformity with corporate information, security policy, and standards
- Design, document, test, maintain, and provide issue resolution recommendations for moderately complex security solutions related to networking, cryptography, cloud, authentication and directory services, email, internet, applications, and endpoint security
- Review and correlate security logs
- Utilize subject matter knowledge in industry leading security solutions and best practices to implement one or more components of information security such as availability, integrity, confidentiality, risk management, threat identification, modeling, monitoring, incident response, access management, and business continuity
- Identify security vulnerabilities and issues, perform risk assessments, and evaluate remediation alternatives
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Information Security Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 4+ years of MS SQL and Oracle DBA experience
- Hands on in implementing end to end complex database projects
- Proficient at Database Scripting (Microsoft or Oracle)
- Ability to manage complex issues and develop solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of database querying and creating ad hoc reporting results using SQL or similar querying methods
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracyÂ
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Demonstrated experience troubleshooting technical issues
- Work experience with IBM Security Identity Manager
- Certified Microsoft MCA, Oracle DBA or CISSP
- Work experience with MYSQL, DB2, and MongoDB
- Work experience with Kubernetes environment
- Microsoft Excel spreadsheets experience importing, exporting, and manipulating data
- Cloud Technology
- Tableau Experience
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US:Â All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.