Employee Relations Consultant|
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an Employee Relations Consultant in Human Resources as part of the Employee Relations General Consulting, Referral and or Disputes teams. For additional information on this line of business, refer to the external Careers Site at www.wellsfargojobs.com.
In this role you will:
- Identify and analyze employee relation issues, of a diverse scope, that require in-depth review of broadly defined policies, practices, and legislation to evaluate overarching risk with consult and decisions.
- Provide front line support in the prevention, investigation, resolution, and referral of employee relations concerns
- Review and analyze issues related to employee relations at all levels of Wells Fargo
- Communicate, guide, and educate on core and common Employee Relations or Human Resource policies
- Maintain accurate, timely, and required documentation of activities in case management system to ensure quality employee relations records and metrics.
- Collaborate with other centers of excellence such as HR Business Partners, the Law Department, and/or Internal Investigations
- Maintain ability to work in a fast-paced environment and effectively manage competing priorities, includes ability to effectively consult on a high volume of cases at one time
- 2+ years of employee relations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 2+ years of employee relations consulting experience
- 2+ years of experience applying knowledge of policy, employment laws and regulations to solve a problem
- 2+ years of experienceÂ analyzing employee relations trends, issues, and provide consultation to build employee relations solutions such as corrective action and ongoing monitoring plansÂ
- Ability to manage a high volume of Employee Relations cases Â
- Experience utilizing multiple technologies to research and identify information, manage cases, and provide documentation to support and defend decisionsÂ Â
- Experience using a case management systemÂ
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Strong influence skillsÂ
- Ability to work effectively independently and in a virtual team environmentÂ
- Highly refined and professional verbal and written communicationsÂ
- Required locations listed below. Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
- Phoenix, AZ; Des Moines, IA; Minneapolis, MN; Charlotte, NC; Raleigh, NC; San Antonio, TX; Irving, TX; St Louis, MO; Salt Lake City, UT; Philadelphia, PA; Chicago, IL
- This position will require onsite presence in a hybrid arrangement at one of the following locations
- 8740 Research Drive, Charlotte, NC
- 1525 W WT Harris Blvd, Charlotte, NC
- 11625 N. Community House Road, Charlotte, NC
- 301 S. Tryon Street, Charlotte, NC
- 550 S. 4th Street, Minneapolis, MN
- 7001 Westown Parkway, West Des Moines, IA
- 4101 Wiseman Blvd, San Antonio, TX
- 5000 Riverside Rd, Irving, TX
- 1400 S. Main St, Grapevine, TX
- 2222 W Rose Garden Ln, Phoenix, AZ
- 2600 S. Price Rd, Chandler, AZ
- 2801 Market St, Saint Louis, MO
- 1100 Corporate Center Dr, Raleigh, NC
- 5201 W. Amelia Earhart Dr. Salt Lake City, UT
- 2240 Butler Pike, Plymouth Meeting, PA
- 10 South Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US:Â All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.