Senior Analytics Consultant - Voice of Customer Advanced Listening (VoCAL) team|
About this role:
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.Â Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.Â
The Voice of Customer Advanced Listening (VoCAL) team is currently seeking a Senior Analytic Consultant to join their team.Â As a Senior Analytic Consultant you will be responsible for recognizing opportunities to improve the customer experience using analytics and business intelligence. More specifically, you will support enterprise-wide analytic initiatives focused on increasing efficiencies and improving the customer experience using unstructured voice of customer data (e.g. speech and written communications), structured operational data (e.g. loan payment behaviors) and customer interaction data (e.g. web events).
In this role, you will:
- Think creatively and identify opportunities to leverage analytics and data visualization to improve the Wells Fargo customer experience
- Translate and summarize data into understandable, actionable insights that directly support the business strategy
- Retrieve, combine, and transform data from numerous information systems
- Work effectively in a team environment, as well as independently, to deliver against key business initiatives
- Create visual stories by simplifying complex data into easy-to-digest insights
- Ensure adherence to compliance and legal regulations and policies on all projects managed
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and more experienced managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
Required Qualifications, US:
- 3+ years of Analytics experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Experience with speech and/or text analytics to query voice of customer data
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of research and analysis
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to translate and present complex technical data across technical and non-technical groups
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Knowledge and understanding of data visualization
- Experience creating project plans
- Experience working with SQL, Teradata
Pay Range$73,100.00 - $129,900.00 Annual
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US:Â All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.