Equipment Finance Business Development Officer|
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The position can be located anywhere in the South East, Mid Atlantic or Northeastern Markets
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an Equipment Finance Business Development Officer to originate new lease and loan opportunities in the Southeast/Mid Atlantic/Northeast Region within the Commercial Banking Emerging Middle Markets business segment
In this role, you will:
- Originate transactions in direct origination for new relationships and growth opportunities
- Manage and grow existing business relationships with commercial businesses
- Identify and recommend opportunities for process improvement and risk control development
- Oversee growth opportunities and business relationships
- Make decisions and resolve issues to meet business objectives
- Interpret policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Interact with internal customers
- Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgment while developing the knowledge to understand function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- 5+ years of Equipment Finance Sales Management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Strong background in sales and experience in originating new prospective relationships
- Qualifying and closing a variety of lease and loan financing products with a strong command for analyzing financial results
- Work cooperatively with internal sales and credit team to submit, credit approve, document and fund transactions ranging from $100,000+
- Ability to proactively build a marketing plan to provide coverage for a large geographic area.
- This position will be expected to add funded volume in excess of $25MM from a combination of new and existing relationships.
Pay Range$122,200.00 - $217,200.00 Annual
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US:Â All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.