Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||Princeton, NJ United States
Sr. Specialist, Marketing Services|
• Brand Support for Print /Agency Bench and associated support services
• Create SOWs for projects to be competitively bid amongst suppliers on the agency and/or technical bench
• Print Bench: Adds projects on bench for printers to competitively bid on, act as a liaison between the agency and print suppliers
• Maintains "Sell-Sheet" for suppliers on print bench and agency bench that highlights their capabilities along with marketing samples
• Maintains HCP engagements and new vendors across brands to create a Master Service Agreement (MSA) in Ariba
• Maintains new and current vendors via Vendor Management Organization.
• Process re-class forms for Finance (across all brands)
• Requisition SOW/ROS in Ariba to generate Purchase Orders (PO) across brands.
• Liaison with Procurement to evaluate and determine vendor adds/removals from bench
• Literature Distribution Warehouse Support
&bu ll; Provides cross-functional support for the Marketing Materials warehouse.
• Support label change projects and other ad hoc requests
• Project support as needed to support Marketing Opertation / Commercial Operations & the Brand Teams
• Expected to provide cross-functional support within the Marketing Operations team
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Management Science
- Excellent organizational skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills and exposure to MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook)
- Abilify to work independently
- Sound judgement and attention to detail
- 2 years Pharmaceutical Experience
Come discover more about Otsuka and our benefit offerings; https://www.otsuka-us.com/careers-join-otsuka.
Disclaimer: This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the people assigned to this position. It is not intended to include every job duty and responsibility specific to the position. Otsuka reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.Otsuka is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status.
Statement Regarding Job Recruiting Fraud Scams
Job postings, job offers, or introductions to enter into a business relationship with Otsuka through a third-party vendor may be unauthorized. Avoid being the subject of a scam by dealing only directly with Otsuka through its official Otsuka Career website https://vhr-otsuka.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/External . Any authorized third-party vendor job boards should redirect any inquiry to this Otsuka Career website.