About the Opportunity: POAH is seeking a Boston-based Senior Project Manager to join its Development group. Project Managers oversee two or more developments simultaneously, participating in project ‘life’ from acquisition to completion of construction and lease-up, including financial analysis, design and construction, and transfer of the completed project to the property management function. Some of the Senior Project Manager’s specific and essential tasks may include:
• Identifying project opportunities and defining project scope.
• Determining financial feasibility in consultation with other team members.
• Assembling a team of professionals including architect, engineer, real estate broker, lawyer and contractor, and coordinating their work with other team members, including colleagues and client staff.
• Working with a team of consultants and community stakeholders on master planning, design, and permitting.
• Collaborating with community stakeholders including residents, neighbors, public agencies and other groups
• Establishing and managing the project budget to achieve projected financial objectives, tracking costs, analyzing and resolving budget shortfalls.
• Monitoring design and construction in the context of local building codes, efficiency, and the principles of sound property management.
Click this link to view and apply for this job!
Posted By: Reggie Culpepper
Tuesday, February 2nd 2016 at 3:14PM
You can also
here to view all posts by this author...