Saint Mary's College of California
Assistant Director of Annual Giving
Tue. 01/12/16 11:59 PM Pacific Time
Depends on Qualifications
Main Campus, 1928 Saint Mary's Road, Moraga, CA 94556, California
Founded in 1863, Saint Mary's is a residential campus nestled 20 miles east of San Francisco in the picturesque Moraga Valley. Based in the Catholic, Lasallian and Liberal Arts traditions, Saint Mary's currently enrolls more than 4,000 students from diverse backgrounds in undergraduate and graduate programs. The De La Salle Christian Brothers, the largest teaching order of the Roman Catholic Church, guide the spiritual and academic character of the College.
As a comprehensive and independent institution, Saint Mary’s offers undergraduate and graduate programs integrating liberal and professional education. Saint Mary’s reputation for excellence, innovation and responsiveness in education stems from its vibrant heritage as a Catholic, Lasallian and Liberal Arts institution. An outstanding, committed faculty and staff that value shared inquiry, integrative learning and student interaction bring these traditions to life in the 21st century. The College is committed to the educational benefits of diversity.
This position is responsible for the online presence, strategic direction and implementation of online communications, specialized e-marketing initiatives, and online gift process management for the Annual Giving office. Implements programming for young alumni giving and retention strategies. Manages select direct mail and crowdfunding campaigns in collaboration with the Annual Giving team.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Responsibilities: Responsible for the online presence and online gift process management for all fundraising activities. Manages the giving area of the institutional website using Drupal CMS and creates/manages/monitors donation campaigns using our iModules platform. Works closely with College Communications and Advancement Services for best practices and integrated approach. Maintain up-to-date knowledge of product enhancements and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Coordinate, design, write content for, and execute all email solicitations and communications related to annual giving, in addition to overseeing various alumni engagement email communications including monthly newsletters.
- Manages specialized 24-hour online giving campaigns including #GivingTuesday and 1Day1SMC. Leads the Advancement team, coordinates with campus partners, and communicates with volunteers to ensure successful campaign execution. Develops all collateral and communications, and collaborates with College Communications on specialized branding efforts.
- Implements programming for young alumni giving and retention strategies. Works closely with the Annual Giving Coordinator on stewardship for Senior Gift Campaign donors to ensure a seamless transition to alumni giving.
- Works closely with the Social Media Coordinator to prepare an annual giving strategy for social media as well as ensure that our audience is getting the right mix of messaging around loyalty, connection, and philanthropy. Assists in managing our online volunteer ambassadors around special giving priorities.
- Responsible for creating and implementing a comprehensive online strategy for annual giving with specific goals to support department initiatives. Develop metrics to track progress and efficiency of all online programs.
- Other: Manage select direct mail and online GiveCampus crowdfunding campaigns in collaboration with the annual giving team. Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry trends and best practices.
1-3 years of fundraising experience. Experience in higher education a plus.
Candidate must have superior writing, editing, verbal, and technical skills with strong attention to detail. Experience with Adobe suite, InDesign, and Microsoft Office. Experience with online platforms, including email service providers and content management systems. Candidate must be creative, self-motivated, an exceptional team player, and eager to take our online fundraising efforts to the next level.
Please apply on-line at http://jobs.stmarys-ca.edu
1) Include a cover letter that specifically addresses how you meet the qualifications and are prepared to support the mission of the College
2) A resume
3) The name and contact information for three (3) professional references.
In applying for a position, candidates sign a consent authorizing a broader inquiry which may include reference checks, a motor vehicle check, and a third party background check.
Saint Mary's is an equal employment opportunity employer. We support inclusive excellence and are committed to creating a safe and welcoming community for all.
College policy prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, s*xual orientation, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, gender stereotyping, and gender identity, taking a protected leave (e.g. family medical or pregnancy leave), or on any other basis protected by applicable laws.
Saint Mary’s College annually collects information about campus crimes and other reportable incidents in accordance with the federal Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act. To view the Saint Mary’s College Report, please go to the Public Safety website at http://www.stmarys-ca.edu/public-safety/annual-security-and-fire-safety-report-0. To request a paper copy please call Public Safety at (925) 631-4284. The report includes the type of crime, venue, and number of occurrences.
Copyright ©2015 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency
Click this link to view and apply for this job!
Posted By: Elynor Moss
Friday, January 15th 2016 at 1:27PM
You can also
here to view all posts by this author...