At Central Michigan University Online, taking classes "online" doesn’t mean "on your own". Instructors and classmates keep in touch electronically, and our friendly staff members are only a call or e-mail away.
CMU Online offers quality bachelor's, master's and doctoral degrees. All of our online degrees meet the same rigorous standards as those on our 480-acre main campus. The only difference is convenience. You decide when and where you take your courses.
Currently, CMU Online offers the following degrees:
Bachelor's degree completion
- Bachelor of Applied Arts degree
- Bachelor of Science degree
- Bachelor of Science degree with an Option in Community Development
- Community Services
- Heath Sciences
- Public Administration
- Master of Arts degree in Educational Leadership with an emphasis in Charter Schools Leadership
- Master of Business Administration degree with an SAP emphasis
- Master of Business Administration degree for the Value Driven Organization
- Master of Science in Administration degree
- General Administration
- Information Resource Management
- Master of Science degree in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Doctor of Health Administration degree
Fitting a college degree into your busy life is never easy. When you have a job and family obligation, it's even more difficult. CMU Online offers schedules and services to make it all possible.
- Compressed terms so you finish in less time
- Award winning Off-Campus Library Services to help you with your research
- Books delivered to your home or office
- Online registration
It's easy to get started at CMU. Just check us out at http://www.cel.cmich.edu/cmuonline
or call our friendly enrollment advisors toll-free at (877) 268-4636.
Posted By: Reggie Culpepper
Monday, May 19th 2008 at 7:19PM
You can also
here to view all posts by this author...